Saturday, November 12

11/11/2011

if someone asked me, "what so special about 11/11/2011?"..."are you getting engaged?" hahahaha...

there's nothing special about that date...it is just a date...that will come day by day either you like it or not.
(just like me..exam is just around the corner...which make me aggrrhh....but i'm still enjoying writing in blog...me and my blog world...hahahah..^__^)

well...as you all know today is12th Nov rite? 11/11/2011 just past...it has become a history...
"yesterday was history, tomorrow is future and today is.........a moment"

yup..yesterday is history...a history that you, yourselves created.

well..Alhamdulillah...yesterday was the best day ever...
"fi yaumil jumaah...saiyyidul ayyam..."

my dad discharge from hospital and my sister just get a new member in her family..a little girl!!!...welcome aboard dear..hafiya marha...

to my little hafiya marha,
i pray for you..may you become solehah, intelligence,and  be obedient to Allah..insyaAllah..amin...

to my dad,
"WELCOME HOME DAD!"

***********
notokaki: jenjalan di mengkuang dam...ada 3 pasangan baru kawen...walaweh...photoshot kat mengkuang dam...mabruk..mabruk...
(ramai kot yang kawen semalam...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels